Pages

10.28.2009

Smiles the Cat Visits from the Afterlife

My cat Smiles passed away on his 18th birthday, March 2, 2009.

Twelve hours later while at my parent's home I hear the voice of my Uncle Rudy say "Now this is the one I've been waiting for!".

Then in early May 2009 Fr. Brian Massie passed away and about a week or two later. I was playing a bit rough with my other cat Tiger when I hear Fr. Massie say to my consciousness, "Be nice to your cats, or you won't get to Heaven." "OK thanks for the reminder", I said. I was playing a bit rough with Smiles too, for his age, and was wondering whether I was making it hard on him and may have contributed to him dying when he did.

Then in early June I became opened to reincarnation when my sister Pat mentioned it.

About a week later I was at my computer in the early evening when I turned around towards my bathroom and I saw the back 1/2 of a dark grey transparent cat lunge forward into the bathroom. It was not one of the other cats because - get this - he was positioned near the top of the doorway, not on the ground, so it was not a shadow or reflection of some sort from Tiger or Herbie. It all but lasted about 5 seconds. I knew it was Smiles in spirit form.

Nothing happened since that time until last week, October 19th or 20th, when I had just started to climb out of the bathtub in the morning to get ready for work. It was about 7.45 a.m. As I was climbing out of the tub I grabbed my bath towel, and as I put it around my shoulder I saw Smiles run right past the left part of me very close to my head. As he passed my shoulder, he let one of his feet touch my shoulder, and then he was off, outside the bathroom, and disappeared.

Until these two ghost occurrences I had never seen anything in spirit form before, or at least if I had, I couldn't identify it.

Also, Smiles' spirit was dark transparent black (dark grey). In the two instances, I had not seen his face nor had I caught a glimpse of any white fur part of him like his underbelly.

So now through Smiles' two visits and also from seeing my purple and pink crown chakra (flower-like petals) in June I can confirm that the soul and the spirit are different. The soul is the multi-coloured being of light that we are that we see each other as in a deeper part of Heaven. The soul has no weight to it because of it being composed of light. It always stays the same colours. The spirit, on the other hand, is like a shapeshifter from a sci-fi movie. You choose your form before you are born, and once you choose that form you are that until you die. So a soul that was a cat in one life and then becomes human and will have met many different cats and humans in its life will be seen from the other's "sight" as being either a cat or a human.

I welcome Smiles to continue to visit me for as long as he needs to or for as long as he can. One day Smiles, Tiger, Herbie and me as well as others will all be up in Heaven romping around it and Rainbow Bridge. One day, we will return to Earth, in feline or human form, as children, as parents, and as cats.

See also:

PetLifeRadio.com - Paranormal Pets (Radio Show/Podcast)
Amazon.com - Know About Animal Afterlife

No comments: