Pages

9.22.2013

Rexy my Guardian Angel Incarnates To Help Me From Dangerous Ner' Do' Wells

I have been reading Doreen Virtue's book Divine (something)... The book describes how our angels help us in various times in our life.

In Summer 2011 I was going to the Mountain Co-Op store at the corner of Portage @ Donald. This corner is very dangerous and has been documented as such by a videographer, whose daughter was harrassed by aboriginal panhandlers.

My story / experience goes like this.

I was at the corner and an aboriginal man, who was very drunk asked me for some change. I copied his voice, and then one of them looked at me like he was going to attack me. I looked arouand to see if I could escape safely. Inside I called out to my guardian angel Rexy for help.

Right then a man wearing either a white jacket or a white shirt with blue jeans appears and tells these men to "leave him alone". He then said "come with me". We waited until the light changed to cross Portage Ave.

I was walking in the same direction as him, south along Donald St. against the arena building. I felt that this man was nice, and had no issues. I couldn't get any reading from him at all.

We parted company. Either he walked into the arena building or we parted, and he walked westward along Graham. I don't remember.

But I believe that my guardian angel incarnated for about 5 to 7 minutes to keep me from being physically attacked by those Natives, and then he went somewhere and went back into spirit form.

Thank you Rexy for keeping me safe from harm that day.

No comments: