Pages

11.09.2013

Is Virtual Sex Possible?

http://www.outofbodyecstasy.com/2011/04/telepathic-sex-virtual-foreplay-and.html

Late afternoon, Wednesday, 6 novembre, I was eastbound bus stop in front of the Downtown Library.

There were two RT buses that I could have caught. One driver had tatoos, while the other guy was bald... OK, skip those.

I got on the 66 Grant, where the driver looked normal.

Then at some point a young man boarded. He was a late teen. He had large headphones with a 'b' logo on the sides. He wore a school bus orange and black tartan jacket. Like this...



I took a glance at his black hair on the back of his head. I don't know how to describe it, but the way his hair was cut it was like a few hairs here and a few there placed side by side. He looked so cute like that.

He sat down in the seat just ahead of the rear door, so I had a pretty good access to his physical appearance at all times.

I got the impression this late teen was already feeling a bit horny.

I haven't done this since late 2009 when my Mom lay in the Hospital dying, but I think i had virtual sex with him.

I closed my eyes, and started to imaging sucking on his penis, and stroking his tummy. I even had to swallow every now and then, it felt so REAL to me.

I could feel that his penis wasn't quite hard, so I virtually started to tug at it and squeeze it, in my mind. His virtual penis felt harder and got longer.

Near my stop, I got up off my seat. I wish I could have said to him "That was good, boy".

Instead, I said to another male (my passivity), "It was good", and I kinda motioned to the my virtual male partner whom I had for all but a short while, enjoying each other.


No comments: