Pages

4.09.2010

Animal Past Life Recalled - Owl in Southern Chile



Thursday I went to group meditation, and while our instructor was having us focus on balancing two of our chakras (solar plexus and the next upper one), I had this short past life recall.

I was flying through the air. Ahead of me was a mountain and it was dark coloured (because of the time of day). Directly below me and behind me was a grassland area. I sensed the time was early evening (like around 7.30 p.m.). The Sun was behind us, meaning we were flying eastward.

To my left was a beige coloured owl. He was looking forward, and then moved his head to he right to look at me. Then he turned his head again to look forward. When he looked at me it was as if to say "There, we've reached the mountains". Did I somehow get lost over the Pacific Ocean, and this other owl helped me get back to land?



Afterwords I "asked the universe" (the Book of Life, or Akashic Record) when this happened. I got the number 1400. Similar to when I recalled being a Zebra in Tanzania Africa 1,000 years ago, I just subtracted 1400 from 2000 A.D., leaving the time period of 600 A.D.

I also sensed this was somewhere in South America around the Andes Mountains. I sensed that these mountains were large, and it is true that the Andes are the second highest and longest in the world.

So, in database format

Animal: Owl (could be Great Horned Owl)
Time Period: ~600 A.D.
Continent: South America
Region: Andes Mountains

So I can now trace my soul, going back 1400 years. My friend thinks it - flying with an owl - just a loose metaphor meaning something else.

I sensed that this other owl was a male and that he was a bit older than myself. Could it be the soul of my buddy Wally? Could I have known him from back then? He does like South America, Machu Piccho, Brazil, in this life and has traveled to those areas.

See also:

Wikipedia - Patagonia Region
Wikipedia - Great Horned Owl
Wikipedia - Torres del Paine

No comments: