Pages

5.11.2010

Blue Stuffed Elephant Belongs to Stephen

Tonight around 9.30 p.m. I entered trance state in my bathroom and saw Greg's two sons, Andrew and Stephen.

After a while of the boys sitting peacefully near me and sitting next to each other and things like that, I saw Stephen clutching the blue stuffed elephant that he showed me on Palm Sunday in mid-air in my bedroom. Stephen and his stuffed toy were not as brightly lit as on that Sunday, but I did catch a glimpse of it for about 2 seconds.

I have been asking since that day for them to show me who the elephant belongs to, and tonight I finally got my answer.

This also says something of my encounters with the pair. Unlike the "home movie" that Aern the shadow person has shown me that keeps replaying the same scenes of his son Joe monkeying around while undressing, before going to sleep, and then superimposed ontop of that the moving image memory of his wife as a bride on their wedding day where she walks from right to left, carrying a bouquet of flowers... the images of the boys are, I feel live, because they're different every time.

No comments: