Pages

5.23.2010

Past Life Session 1 - June 2009

These are just the notes that my past life therapist jotted down while under hypnosis on June 22, 2009. Since then I have not yet gone back, but I have had other past lives memories come back to me, as written in other recent blog posts here. I fully believe now that the area I lived in during the lifetime described below was in the western portion of England, which is hilly, and that around age 20 I had dreamt of becoming a steeplechase racer, competing at Cheltenham, or somewhere similar.
  • Age = 15 years old (1865)
    • Outdoors
    • Grass & Trees
    • Standing
    • Rolling hills, sparse trees
    • Alone
    • Male
    • Sandals on feet
    • Shorts
    • Hair brown
    • White skin
    • Rural England (what Town Name?)
    • Name = ?
  • Description of our house
    • steep roof with red shingles
    • outside Tudor style
    • white with brown stucco
    • inside – chandaleer in entrance
    • 2 or 3 storey (quite large house)
  • girl with blue & white dress (age 7?) - Marie?
    • walking right to left (friendlier than now)
    • resembles one of my sisters
    • man at top of stairs looking down
    • looks like current Dad
    • seems like he doesn't understand me
    • tension between him and I
    • Mom not there (maybe there, wearing dress)
    • Mom in older kitchen, with wood burning stove
    • Dad is the owner of the farm
    • Had others working for him
    • I did not help with farm
  • Cat (1870)
    • Grey cat walking farm fence
    • Cat is in a happy mood
    • Short haired, age 5-10 years
    • Cat stays outdoors
    • family's cat
    • Nice day, feeling happy & peaceful
  • I'm 20 years old (1870)
    • Another man (not Dad) who is leading the horse
    • Somebody who could help my Dad, who helped fix things around the farm
    • Dad is outside
    • I'm outside watching
    • Man has work clothes, not professionally dressed
    • Behaviour & health of horse
    • Now I'm talking with the man
    • He is a good conversationalist
    • He sends me to get my Dad
    • I'm walking with him (the horse behaviour man) & the horse
    • I'm on the left of the horse, he's on the right
    • He is a behavioural healer
      • being very gentle
    • I have nothing else to do
  • Just live at home with family
  • 25 years old – just a blank
  • Death experience (1875)
    • See hills behind shore
    • Going underwater
    • Lake – like Lake Winnipeg, but in rural England
    • A few people are watching from the shore (about 10)
    • They see me going under water
    • Fair distance out fromothe shore (about ¼ Km)
    • Soul is separating from body & going to the light
  • Lessons learned
    • To be kind (with a capital K)
    • Grow spiritually – round stained glass window circle shaped with red & blue glass.
    • Church – beige (not too big though)
    • More duty
    • Done Better – could have helped out more – had it too easy
    • Greatest fulfillment – none – just day to day – plain
    • More sadness or hurt – wanting a bigger family – too much loneliness
    • Help for current life – be more pro-active – initiating stuff – be more risk taking
    • Past life person saying to current life person – Go For It!
    • Present day to past life self – You did the best you could with the resources & surroundings you had (limited resources you had)
    • Do now? - More people in my life
    • This is a fuller life
During, and after this session, I had asked myself why I was getting this man to check out this particular horse. At first I didn't know whether I wanted to train it for horse jumping, or horse racing. But recently I re-discovered that there is a sport that combines BOTH...
I believe it was to see if it was worthy to be trained for steeplechase racing.


See also: 19th Century Past Life in Rural England - Cheltenham Steeplechase

No comments: