Pages

9.12.2010

Thing That Goes Bump ... In the Daytime

So I was visiting my Dad and sister Pat Saturday. We were watching tv for a bit, then I got tired and cold. Sister and dog were on one sofa, while Dad was on the other. It was around 4.30 / 5 p.m.

I headed for the basement, and said a hello to Aern (the Jinn) whom I did not see or hear from, and lay on the sofa and covered myself with a comforter.

A few minutes later, I hear this loud thud coming from the workbench, which is at the back of the laundry room south side of house, I'm on the north side. I fell asleep.

About an hour later I wake up and walk back upstairs. Sister asks me if I heard any loud bang, and said that Dad had heard it too and had gone downstairs (while I was sleeping) to check it out. Everything looked in place. Sister says it sounded like a bowling ball falling down. We have no bowling balls in the house, so it must have been something else.

I think that Aern (the Jinn) was trying to tell me he wanted to get my attention so he could communicate with me, but this time I was much too tired to talk with him.

As it gets darker and darker, earlier on in the day, I'm sure that I might see or feel his presence more and more in the next months until about February when it gets lighter outside.

No comments: