Pages

9.27.2010

My experience with Jinn/Genies

My experience with a couple of Jinn (genies) that I have come in contact with since 1976 - the can shape-shift into anything they want - a 3' x 6' daguerreotype (photo), a blue coloured elephant teddy bear, a cribbage game piece, a spinning glass bottle of Coke, a shadow (hat) man, little kids. The two Jinn I know (Aern and Pete) are friendly and have NEVER harmed me in any way. They don't seem to have a surname like us humans do.

I used to be frightened of Aern when I was 10 years old because I was not informed (or I forgot from previous lifetimes) about them, but I have learned to not fear him.

When he became a spinning glass Coke bottle in July 2010 I believe he did that to tell me to watch my blood sugars as I was drinking 3 cans of pop in a day, but I haven't done that since then.

When Aern became a daguerreotype, he was trying to show me what his family looks like.

I am not sure what Pete (who is younger than Aern) was trying to do when he appeared as a cute blue elephant teddy bear in my bedroom on Palm Sunday 2010, but perhaps he wanted me to give one as a gift to my nephew, which I did.

My friend Wally and his brother, who are in their 60s, when they were growing up, saw a Jinn (appearing as a shadow person/hat man) in their washroom across from their bedroom. He would sit on their toilet. The washroom had no door and they wanted their Dad to install one. Because he didn't see the genie the two boys saw, the Dad couldn't understand why the request. They also had sleep paralysis for 5 years. No name for this Jinn.

Another friend of mine, B*, sees a shadow man, at his workplace during the night where he works. He hasn't found out the name of this Jinn.

A couple of weeks back I went downstairs at my Dad's home (Mom passed away Jan. 2010) to sleep on the sofa there, and while I did not see/hear Aern, I ack'd him by saying "Hi Aern". Five to 10 mins. later .... Boom, crash! All three of us (Dad, sister, and myself) heard it coming from the back of the laundry room. I had been trying to call Aern since Spring and this was his acknowledgment that he was present. I was just too tired to communicate that day.

See also:

Wikipedia - Djinn/Genie

IslamAwareness.com - The World of Jinn

Psychic-Experiences.com - Different Types of Shadow People

GhostlyTalk.com - Shadow People and 'hat man'

1 comment:

Lil Zebra said...

In the original post above, I wrote that Pete was also a Jinn.

In fact, since then I have learned that Daniel, Pete, Clarabelle, Moonwalker, ? , and Christopher were my 6 Spirit Guides.

The first 4 remain as my spirit guides who have been with me since birth. The rest have been with me part time, or some of the just specialize and have advised me at certain times in my life.

Pete is the more lighter, more child-like (but he is an adult) personality. He is not a Jinn, but because he is in spirit form, he can shapeshift too.