Pages

10.12.2010

Meaning of new e-mail userid lil_zebra

The story behind the e-mail alias is that since April/May 2009 I have been doing quiet meditation quite often. By June 2009 my psychic "3rd eye" had been reactivated.

At Cafe Asante in Lombard Concourse (under P&M) there is a photo of two zebras - one standing up, the other laying down. There are other African/Asian large animals on other photos in the restaurant. But the zebra photo seemed to have caught my attention more. Around mid-November 2009 I had begun to believe that all humans have had several animal past lives, and that it could be that I was a plains zebra 1000 to 1100 years ago just like in the  photo.


My Mom was in the hospital and I had updated my supervisor about my Mom's condition... this was already December 2009. I said to myself "This lil' zebra is going to be fine," so hence the username.

No comments: