Pages

10.10.2010

Owl Talons & Equine-like walk

During my most recent (October 9 2010) Reiki session, as the Reiki master was putting her hand on my neck area, I again had a connection to my owl self.

An aboriginal flute and drum music CD was playing in the background during the Reiki session. I was laying on my back.

In my mind's I started seeing the words RELAX, not in bright red lettering but slightly less intense. The lettering was on a greyish platform made of plasma.

Sometimes as the Reiki person walks into the room and walks to me, it feels like the table and I are spinning clockwise. This time the feeling was that just my astral legs were out of my body and were situated about 10 degrees to the left.

Later on...

For about 60 seconds I felt as if both my hands were turning into the talons (feet) of a Great Horned Owl. I felt it much more on my right hand than on my left. I could feel the right "talon" (bird's claw) and I could see in my mind's eye the sharpness and shiny black of the claws. I could "feel" as if I was sitting on a tree and that my claws were digging deep to the tree to hold on.

It felt so tactile, and I interpret it as just remembering how it felt to be that particular bird, such a long, long time ago.

Afterwards I told the Reiki lady about this and I also told her that I was wondering about who that 2 week old baby zebra was that I saw got fatally bit on the neck by a hyena. Who is that, and have I met them in my current human life as another human? My hunch (men have 'hunches' while women have 'intuition', LOL) tells me that it is one of my classmates from early elementary school, but I am not 100% sure.

So during that conversation she did say that the first time she saw me she noticed I had an equine-like walk - like a donkey or a horse. So yes, there is something to my Zebra personality. Told her that even before I got into New Age/ancient wisdom stuff, that back in the 1990s I would notice that I "walk like a horse".

No comments: