Pages

3.27.2011

"Waited 100 Years to Sleep in a Bed"

One of my sisters, relayed something my other sister's daughter (my niece) said this past week.

My sister and husband bought her a twin sized bed to replace the toddler size one she had been using for the past year or so...

She said to her Mom (my sister)...

"I've waited 100 years to sleep in a bed"...

This could be interpreted two ways:
  1. Figuratively/exaggeratingly - that Reagan has wanted a bigger bed and didn't want the toddler one
  2. Literally - She is recalling a point near the end of her past life, which was approximately 100 years ago, around 1910, indicating that it has been a while since she has incarnated into a body.
The thing is that Reagan's mother is not mystical and spiritual and new age like my other sister and I are, so I doubt she is going to believe the second theory and will just think that Reagan is exaggerating.

If, however Reagan, as a soul, up until 2006, has not had a human body since 1910/11 then that means she and I share something together... Both of us did not have bodies in the first half of the 20th century and totally missed the first and second World Wars.

So if you do the math, 2006 - 1911 you get  95/96 years of Heaven time...That's very similar to my past life recall but its based on the possibility of not having had a very short life in Ukraine between 1882 thru 1892 and instead just having the 90 years from the time I drowned in western England in 1875 and reincarnating in Winnipeg, Canada in 1966 ... that's 91 years of Heaven time for me.

But everyone's different...some kids born in 2003 have recall of being in the burning World Trade Centre towers on 9/11...They had come back not 2 years later, while there may be others who were so traumatized by the events that they would wish to wait it out for several decades or longer or perhaps incarnating in a totally different planet or star system (Sirius, the Pleiades, etc...)

Now, interpreting that as a past life recall, I wonder whether Reagan, in her past life was ill and was hospitalized and whether she includes any bed like one in a hospital, or does she just include her own bed at her own home back in the beginning of the 20th century?

It also says something about Reagan at the soul level if this is indeed a past life recall...that she really loved sleeping in her old bed in her past life..it could have been really comfortable to her that she loved spending time sitting in it.

Perhaps this is why I got the impression that Reagan really didn't enjoy her babyhood (unlike me who just loved mine), and that she just wanted to fast forward that portion of her life and just get on with being an kid or adult already... Oh, by the way...she's also a Leo, which tends to have a bossy nature.

Again, I'm not that close to her mother in this life, and she is not at all into belief in Reincarnation, but I wonder what else Reagan has said to reveal who she was in that past life and possibly other past lives?

No comments: