Pages

3.05.2011

Healing Animal Past Lives Part 1

I am in the middle of reading Jason Wentworth (aka Jason The Horse's) autobiography titled 'What If You Are a Horse in a Human Form?', available from Lulu.com.

He says that he has hooked up with the souls of two former horses that he knew in his current life and can communicate with them from the 'other side'. He did this by doing a chakra balancing type action - 'pulling in light' from the Universe/Holy Spirit, and also pulling in the energy of the ground (Earth) - focusing both at your belly button.

In the book, Jason says he wanted to find out how/why he got a back pain after falling off a horse in 1980 at the age of 14... Jason is 3 mos. younger than I.

So during my last meditation I did like he says, and my question:

Jim: Who was the young male Zebra who got fatally taken down by that Hyena 1,000 years ago that I witnessed in a past life memory?

Female spirit guide (Clarabelle or Moonwalker): That Zebra doesn't like you (want you) messing with their head.

Translation...Since that time 1000 years ago the Zebra has fully forgiven the Hyena and it is not wise for me to try and re-open old wounds in time if it didn't directly affect me.

OK, no problem.

See the original post:
http://jamesandrewjaworski.blogspot.com/2010/07/zebra-vision.html

No comments: