Pages

9.24.2014

Timelines

(Future son) Stephen: "I/we're giving you 4 months (till end of Jan 2015?) to find a job, or we're leaving you".
"I love you. I want you to be my Daddy."
I told them that I'm registered with Sara Riel and to be patient a bit until they sort a work program out for me.

We (they in spirit) saw the movie "This is 40" at Mood Disorders this afternoon, so perhaps he got a bit anxious about my situation. The movie portrays a modern family, with modern issues.

I said to Andrew & Stephen that if they do choose to leave me, that I would find another son(s) by praying to God and the Angels. There are certainly other male souls who would choose to be my sons, who share similar values - so-called 'permissive parenting', similar music and movie likes, belief in homeschooling, as I do.

I can't really see myself spending the rest of my life alone. I DO want a family of my own. Sometimes things take time.

These two great souls have been waiting on me for 25-30 years already. Can it wait just another few months before I get a job, and get back on my feet?

No comments: