Pages

10.22.2014

Helping Stephen Come Out of His Shell

http://www.parents.com/toddlers-preschoolers/development/social/overcome-shyness/ ... I've _known_ that my future son Andrew has a younger brother named Stephen since about 1998.

Over the past 16 years he has not interacted with me much. Yet since that time I've known that Stephen would be looking out for Andrew, and vice versa.

But Stephen seems to be the shy one. It's not that I'm more focused on Andrew. I've invited Stephen (in spirit, he's not yet born) to visit with my Dad and sister. He just says:

"...your Dad is mean to you and I don't want to be near him..."

Stephen does join in at nighttime prayer, so that's a good thing. Because he's 3 1/2 yrs. old in spirit I have to remind myself to slow down the prayers so that he can keep up with us.

One time in late July/early August this year I was walking on this pedestrian bridge. I had been walking with Stephen after going to the nearby DQ for an ice cream. Suddenly a cyclist was approaching. I said to Stephen:

"Go up (float above me), there's a cyclist coming by".

Instead of going upwards, I felt (I'm clairsentient too) his spirit lunge towards me as if he embraced my legs tightly so he wouldn't get run over. It felt so good when he did that because it felt like Stephen was giving me a hug.

Anyways, I've got to learn how to let Stephen "out of his shell". I'm willing to learn what to do to get him there. He'll be a great son for me.

I love you Stephen. I want the best (upcoming) life for you.

No comments: