Pages

10.16.2014

Updated List of Prayers Before 23h / 11 pm

In a previous post, dated Aout-2014, I wrote out the list of prayers that I say with my two sons, Andrew & Stephen.

To recap, these are:

  1. Our Father
  2. Hail Mary
  3. Glory Be
  4. O My Jesus...
  5. Act of Contrition
  6. Guardian Angel Prayer
  7. Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
  8. Intentions
Add to that a request from a group of Angels calling themselves Angels of Mercy...Also Andrew prefers to say the Prayer to Guardian Angel before saying the Act of Contrition.

Then after that, since mid-September-2014 we've been reading a passage from the Bible...
  1. Our Father
  2. Hail Mary
  3. Glory Be
  4. O My Jesus...
  5. Guardian Angel Prayer
  6. Act of Contrition
  7. Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
  8. Intentions
  9. Bible reading

    So the whole thing takes about 20 minutes each day, but it is worth it.

No comments: