Pages

11.14.2011

Healing Morgs. Sores with Root Beer

This past Summer I got more Morgellons sores than ever at one time... on both legs and arms.

While I had heard of Morgellons since late 2009 I did not connect it with chemtrails nor did I believe I had them. I wish that both David Icke & Alex Jones would cover Morgellons in their talks/rants.

But there is this group on facebook about chemtrails that regularly discusses Morgs. symptoms. And one day they mentioned the main symptom on the skin "sores that don't heal or take a very long time to heal".

I have been quite successful at diminishing one particular sore on my lower left leg that appeared in mid-2006 ... that's 5 years ago... My doctors would say "Jim, that sore will take a long time to heal because you have diabetes".... But come on...5 years and still has crusty 2nd sore near the primary and nothing would help. So this Summer I began applying Iodine to it and also using the cotton ball dabbed in Apple Cidar Vinegar.

Soon the secondary crusty scab started to disappear and also the primary one started to not itch anymore.

More recently I was craving Root Beer, specifically Barq's root beer, which is supposed to contain more Sarsparilla than competing root beers. A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2 litre bottle and drank that within 24 hours.

Note that I have Type 2 Diabetes and 5 - 6 years ago if I even drank a Regular A&W Root Beer with my hamburger, both legs would severley tingle all the way up to my knee.

I was taking Magnesium in the form of Epsom Salt bath, Mag. pill supplements and Ovaltine with Milk...So my Magnesium levels have been climbing since early August 2011.

Despite downing the whole 2 litres of Barq's my legs did not tingle one bit.

After that first Barq's was finished the next bottle I bought was about 48 hours later.

I noticed all the Morgs. sores were not itchy anymore like prior to drinking in massive amounts of Barq's Root Beer. Something was good about this.

The orangy goo that some of the sores had were no longer there. The bullseye skin surrounding the lesions were changing colour to a bright pink, and then were fading. The sores no longer have that "Liquid-Band-Aid"-like stench that I dislike. The skin smells closer to natural.

On the Wikipedia and on other reference pages, it is the Sarsaparilla that can help heal skin problems like Psoriasis, Acne, Ecszema, and others stuff.

So if you have these Morgs. sores and you're at your wits end about them because nothing else is making them go away, give this root beer and perhaps A&W a try, it seems to help.

No comments: