Pages

11.26.2011

"You're Not Ready"

Last year on December 29 2010 my primary spirit guide Daniel said 3 things to me... He's always direct to the point, no nonsense about things.

"Keep taking the Iodine Supplement (Potassium Iodide). You will live a LONG life. You CHOSE to be awake."

I believe that what Daniel met by "a long life" is that I will attain a 1000 year lifespan in the 5th dimension. But prior to recently I assumed he meant that there will be no mass slaughter of Humanity and that somehow I'd have sufficient survival skills or will be paired up with some others who do.

More recently I have sorted out where I feel I'm supposed to go if an Ascension/Rapture were to occur in the next 12-13 months' time.

Then my female spirit guide, Moonwalker, says this week during a meditation....

"You're not going to 5th dimension. You're not ready."

So I responded that yes I want 5th. I said please help/assist/advise/encourage me for what I need to get to 5th dimension. I don't want to be left behind.

Isn't this like what Yoda told Luke Skywalker as he was training to be a Jedi Knight... that he did not appear to be learning enough and that he'd not be ready if he needed to fight?

Otherwise, what was all this preparation I did reincarnating for the past 5000+ years on this planet called Earth for?

I don't want to "miss the boat" as it were.

The primary guide said earlier this year that I must do more Pranic breathing. This was confirmed by my Reiki therapist and best friend.
I can do that.

Yoga is something that I have tried in the past but have not been able to keep up.

I have bedbugs in my apt. and so I am in a phase of letting go of belongings/possessions.

I really want to enter the 5th dimension which I believe will be something like Star Trek where we don't have relgion, we don't have a monetary system, there is a helpfulness to others that I already have...

So what's missing at my soul level? Has anyone else been told by one or more of their guides that they're not there yet and basically if an Ascension were to take place today that some of us would remain in the 3rd dimension.... Would some of us who have done the body soul and spirit work still be sent to the FEMA camps to be slaughtered? I don't feel this is my life path to end life this way.

No comments: