Pages

11.27.2011

Temp. Spirit Guide Rupert & Seeing Zebras

Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
The thing that is missing is a change in a subjective ideal. My spirit guide rupert from the wigalaboo tribe says hes going to kick your spirit guides arse. He's also agreed to be your guide so is on his way now.

Just started meditating at 11.35 Central (Canada) time ... I heard the following from a male voice ...

"All right all right all right"

"I see I see I see"

"Looks OK looks OK"

I responded back to Rupert saying...

"See, Lil Zebra (my nickname) has done some work"

Going back to meditation ... will report what else he said... Thanks for the help nirvana...

Says...

"I can't tell you what to do, I can only advise you."

"You can start by putting the books back on the bookshelf."

I replied...

"Yes, but they're going to spray for bedbugs on dec. 5th, so what's the use of putting them all back?"

Rupert says ... "It'll make it look nicer."

I responded "Well maybe I could put some of the books back on the bookshelf. A compromise."

Went to sleep a bit later, around 3 a.m. Central Canada time. As I closed my eyes, I saw a whitish light in the corner of my left eye. And in the right part of my eyesight I saw moving images of Zebras moving around and very close together, like heads close together. Lots and lots of stripes!

I'm assuming that Rupert had freed up more animal past life vision/memories for me to see. Thanks Rupert!

No comments: