Pages

11.12.2014

Allowing Stephen to Lean Against My Back

In experiencing pre-birth tonight, Andrew was sleeping against my back (I could feel a heavy weight against it) while I was watching Youtube clips.

Stephen comes onto the sofa that I'm leaning against.

I said "Stephen, how are you?" He says "fine"...

I said "How about leaning against me?" Stephen says "I can't because Andrew is leaning against your back right now"

Andrew was fast asleep. I didn't really wanna wake him up because he and I have had lack of sleep issues these past few weeks.

So I tapped him on the back, and then I felt a ripple feeling and the weight against my back disappeared. I think I woke Andrew up.

That's when Moonwalker says "Stephen wants to sleep on LilZebra's back now."

Andrew then started saying "I don't wanna sleep with you anymore..." repeatedly.

I just can't win sometimes. I don't want the brothers fighting over me.

So now Stephen is leaning against my back and I'm leaniing against the sofa, and typing this on a coffee table on my laptop.

Parenting 101 Course I'm enrolled in at the moment.

No comments: