Pages

11.26.2014

Connection between Jinn and Family Violence

I was told yesterday of why I didn't have divine intervention when my Dad was physically and verbally abusing me in the 1970s...that indeed Aern the Jinn (a type of demon) was working thru my Dad to abuse me... Moonwalker (my good guide) had on several occasions said to my Dad to "STOP IT!". My Mom used to urge my Dad to the same thing. He didn't listen. In fact in the 1970s, Moonwalker said yesterday, that Aern had so possessed my Dad that, "on a couple of occasions" he had thoughts of killing me. At that point it wouldn't have mattered, as I probably needed a new start anyways.

In the 1970s when I had had several encounters with Aern, as an (approx.) 80% solid spirit...He of course never told me what he was. His only words were that "can you help me find my family?"

So during the Summer, after moving to my current place I had been to my Dad's basement to get one of my belongings. This was at about 10 pm.

No comments: