Pages

11.13.2014

Birth Timing

Photo: Getty Images


Having a serious discussion tonight with Andrew &
 Stephen.

My future sons say that I might have to wait up to 5 years (2019) before they're born...time for me to get a job, find the mother/wife, buy a house, "settle down".
I have said to them and to my guide Moonwalker, that I'd prefer Andrew to be born by 2017; giving 2 extra years Andrew isn't born by the end of 2019 that I'd prefer to be hit by a car and be paraplegic...to which they usually say "We don't want a Dad like that" and they threaten to leave me forever and would choose another set of parents.

They have suggested that I adopt them instead...that I would get a job and both of them would incarnate into another family. The birth father would die and the mother widow would choose me to be the next dad. But that would mean, based on current age separation between Andrew & Stephen...that Andrew would already be at least 3 1/2 yrs. old or more...

That would mean that I wouldn't experience him as an infant or baby...no bottle feeding or some of the other baby related stuff.

The mid-1980s were a different story. I envisaged adopting Andrew via an agency at the age of 5 1/2 or 6 yrs old. To my knowledge, he didn't have a brother yet...but really he didn't have a brother Stephen or I didn't know about him...

How long ago really did we choose each other? Did this happen between lives, or since the 1980s?

This is all very, very frustrating to me. ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/9330961/A-loving-father-is-more-important-to-children.html

Olivia Newton John - Let Me Be There
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB2cY-8xFdI

No comments: