Pages

2.09.2015

Heaven Has No Money


When my two sons Andrew & Stephen spend time with me, if I close my eyes I can see them wearing clothing that you'd find in commonplace stores anywhere in the West.

Long sleeved shirts with wide stripes on them. PJs for night time. They say they wear jeans, and of course they'll wear parkas or hoodies in the Winter.

These etheric versions of clothing are provided by Heaven. But they're NOT FREE. They're given when souls will help others out -- other souls in Heaven or those of us in incarnate form.

But this also illustrates, how, if mankind just got rid of money altogether...what kind of world would we have...that as long as we help each other out...we'll get our needs met...clothing, housing, a car...anything we need would be just there for us....Just like on Star Trek.

No comments: