Pages

2.08.2015

Trust in the Water

I had lunch at the Ground Floor restaurant in downtown Winnipeg this afternoon with both of my spirit sons.

Right away Andrew wanted to sit behind me in the chair.

I told him, "no, I want you both to sit in separate chairs" so that I'm not viewed as favouring you." He started to exclaim that and insisted on sitting behind me.

Now a bit of background... Recently I've discovered how spirits can eat and drink with us...not by eating the physical food & drink but by eating the etheric or spirit version of it.

As I understand it, what happens technically for a spirit to drink a liquid is that they put their index finger somewhere mid-point in my rear chest, and take it in that way.

Andrew says that I cannot gulp down liquids anymore if he wants to ingest the liquids too. I must take "little boy sips" as he calls them. 

That works just fine when Andrew is alone with me and he has been taking in water, or Stella's iced tea, or an ice cream at DQ.

I've also had Stephen with me last year when we shared an ice cream together at DQ. I just had to hold the cone in front of me, and tell him (telepathically) that he can have a few licks. So fast forward to today.

Today I wanted Stephen to drink some of the ice water at the restaurant. I made the mistake of not managing the boys' take from the water properly - sharing it.

I did give Stephen the first sips, then Andrew. If they were both incarnate, of course we'd all have separate cups and wouldn't be sharing.

It's easy to look after kids if all you do is cuddle them....That's the easy part. The challenge is to maintain their trust and yours for lifelong time and not to destroy it while raising them. I was almost saying subconsciously to Andrew "Hey, I don't know why you want to sit behind me even though we do it regularly and there is no problem. I don't trust you with the water."

What an awful message I was sending both boys.

I'm sorry Andrew & Stephen the way I acted. I'm apologize for assuming that Andrew wouldn't share the water. I will do things different from now on.

No comments: