Pages

2.07.2015

Iced Tea

Every day I learn more and more about pre-birth communications.

Now I find, I'm 'eating for two'...Myself, and my yet to be born son.

I eat the 'physical version' of the food & drink, while he eats the 'etheric version'.

So I have a container of Safeway brand iced tea (I won't buy the others because they include 'silicon dioxide'), and while I know it's not the best, it's cheap liquid to go along with food.

He says that it'd be better to drink plain water rather than the iced tea...says the iced tea is "yuck". But just the other day he really liked this lime drink I bought from that ethnic store on Notre Dame . Also he was reluctant to try Stella's homemade iced tea, something I've tried for at least the last 2 yrs. I told him that it has less sugar. He took 'little boy sips' from me and loved the taste of their mix.

No comments: