Pages

3.06.2015

Can A Demon Remove Your Blood?

Last month I had a demon visit me that attaches some sort of thing to me, and proceeds to remove my blood from inside of my body.

It feels very similar to when a nurse sticks a needle thru the skin, then finds a vein to draw blood from - for a blood test or donation.

The thing is what is preventing me from dying is that my spirit son "cast a spell on the demon so that he can't hurt you".

My child spirit son says that "I don't want you to die, we need you here."

Last Wednesday I attended a meeting with my CMHA Wpg. caseworker and her supr,, my Aunt, my sister, a social worker who can do assessments.

The purpose of the meeting was to review the Psych. Assessment (more of a background history this time around). The social worker concluded that, in his view, I don't need additional help...that I should just continue to attend OfE and get a job like everyone else.

However the others supported me in the view that that is not enough for me to get me back into the workforce.

The others recommend "supportive housing" and to be a part of the Provincial Special Needs programme.

No comments: