Pages

3.20.2015

Update

  1. Strabismus - Just one more week to go of Home Care visits. My eye has significantly improved since the operation. I have let them know that they can come at 8 am and 7 pm and that the 11 am and 3 pm I can just put the drops in myself.
  2. OfE - I've contacted my new Employment Counsellor at OfE and am in the process of scheduling an appt. to meet with her, hopefully some time next week.
  3. BlackBerry Phone? - On Tuesday I was at Superstore and spotted a BlackBerry z432 phone for $79. It is via ROGERS pay as you go...So when I get my CPP I can buy this phone, and then when I pay off the remaining bal. at MTS ($160) switch over my acct. to the BlackBerry but I'm still staying with MTS or ROGERS depending on who could offer the lowest monthly plan.
  4. Left Foot - I've made an appt. with a nearby physiotherapist to take a look at my left foot that's been feeling stiff ever since I fell 2 yrs. off the bus 2 yrs. ago. The cost is $70 for a 1 hr. consultation.
  5. Mental Health Worker - On Tuesday I met with *** and *** with *** at his office. The meeting went well. I have a follow-up appt. with Idalia next Wednesday at 11h. I should have brought my paper notebook with me to recall the list that L. and I wrote up a few weeks back "Goals of Therapy".
  6. Bicycling Season Has Begun - Rode the bike firs time this year on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday the temps were below 0 C, and I had $0 so I just stayed inside.
  7. Movies - Saw the movie The Imitation Game, about one of the most brilliant minds of the 20th century, Alan Turing, who cracked the German secret crypto code during WW II. I didn't know that he was ostracized for being gay. He suicided himself in the early 1950s because they forced sterilization of him, despite having a girlfriend who knew he was gay.
That's all for now.

No comments: