Pages

6.11.2011

Generation Y's Future Arthritis



One day I shall have the last laugh as millions and millions of cell phone users who text most of their day will start to feel the consequences of texting years before.

Our bodies have joints which contain a certain amount of lubricant. Athletes and others who over exert/overuse their joints will eventually run out of body lubricant ... and so those primarily under 30-year-olds ... the "Generation Y" ... or as I used to refer to them in the 1980s as ... "the Yuppie Puppies" ... one day it'll all catch up to them ....and they'll be the ones suffering from Arthritis in their hand joints.

I will be so happy, because right now I'm starting to warn them.... They look at me as if they don't care...they're still young...etc.

See also:
Yahoo! Search on 'Arthritis texting cell phone'

No comments: