Pages

6.13.2011

"I Am Annunaki"

Originally posted to the David Icke Forum, I'm re-posting here to my blog because it wasn't written about at the time.

Heard during meditation "I am Annunaki" - that the being saying that to me was.

This was approx. around February 24th or February 25th 2011 at 0500 GMT, while I was meditating.

I felt a slight presence on my left side, and I heard the phrase twice in my left ear.

I said telepathically in response "How do I know you are a legit Annunaki and not a Demon? How can I discern you?"

I didn't get a response.

I have been reading Zecharia Sitchin's books and have been watching interview clips of him and also about Nibiru and Tiamat recently. And also re-listening to Ramtha's talk about the beginnings of Humanity. So the Annunaki are in my near consciouness thought - I'm focusing on them.

If the voice did not continue to communicate with me, is that a sign it was really coming from a Demon who was trying to deceive/trick me?

No comments: