Pages

6.07.2011

Irritating Daily Fire/Ambulace Drills

Hi again,

I am writing this blog post that is somewhat off of my usual ramblings around here that has to do with spirituality.

I have lived in Downtown Winnipeg for the past 20 years and I have become used to the rhythms of this neighbourhood.

I am very sensitive/aware of the environment around me. I chose to be like that before I incarnated this life time, and I firmly believe that in my prior lifetime (1850-1875 in western England) that I was also similar.

I love urban life, and I choose to live downtown because when I chose to live in this neighbourhood 20 years ago it was so I'd be within walking distance to the central Library. I will write about my feeling/memory of my past life and how I used to go to the Library on a horse, but that is for another blog post.

Recently, in the past couple of years, the City bought additional emergency vehicles. It bought extra ambulances and extra fire engines. That is all well fine and good. Winnipeg is a growing city and we need to have more like this...

But the problem I have with the additional fleet is that the City fire/ambulance crew conducts daily drills - with full sirens blaring.

I have noticed two that are conducted on a daily, or aldmost daily occurrance:

  1. Near the intersection of Main St @ McDermot Avenue around 2:30 p.m.
  2. Near the intersection of Donald @ Broadway around 4:50 or 4:54 p.m.
I have noticed/observed the first incidence when I was working for Agriculture Canada. The second incidence was that if I walked home or got home about 10 minutes before 5 p.m. that almost every single weekday afternoon, with cars backed up in heavy traffic southbound on the Midtown Bridge, that there'd be this regular occurrance of an ambulance with its sirens wailing trying to get thru.

I have travelled several times to various larger cities in North America over the past 10-11 years and no where else but in Winnipeg have I heard sirens or emergency drills taking place as often as I have here... Not in Toronto, not in Vancouver, not in Chicago.

So, this has been quite annoying to me because while it is much more difficult to prove than chemtrail activity - because one can have photographed a location with sky above and when that person is finally aware of them they can review their old photos and see the chemtrail activity from years before.

My theory is that sirens of various kinds - from Police, Fire, or Ambulance are basically FEAR energy and the part of the purpose of doing the drills or having the Police have their sirens turn on and off during the night in the neighbourhood is to create a FEAR energy to lower the spiritual vibrations of our city and thus hold us down spiritually from becoming more loving. Didn't the Nazis conduct lots of siren drills before WWII to perhaps scare/annoy citizens?

But what I will do is to video this and post to Youtube and then I will link from here.

I'm just tired of the siren/ambulance/fire drill happening daily at the same time, and I want them to do this less frequently, perhaps once per week rather than the the regularity they are doing this at the moment.

This other writer, is asking why in his town the air raid sirens get activated daily. The official response was that that was the method the town/city gave notice that all the volunteer emergency vehicles (and staff) were available if/when an emergency occurred. Just like the poster says, it seems odd that they would do it that way rather than use a cell phone/pager. Perhaps the purpose in both cases is to desensitize us so that when a real big emergency happens ,only apathy will prevail.

Here's another post in which the writer mentions TETRA waves @ 17.6 Hz to affect us physically. I wonder whether the newer sirens create an output harmonic frequency of this that has the ability to disrupt our physical well-being.

Source Rense.com
For a specific example, the new TETRA system which will be used by the police and emergency services in the UK for communication, uses between 380 and 400 MHz, which is switched on and off at such a pulse rate that a pseudo-ELF of 17.6 Hz (17.6 times per second) is produced. this means the brain and nervous system are hit by pulses of UHF (USA terms) microwave (UK terms) every 1/17.6th of a second. This is rather like electrochemical hammer blows to the head at a rate of 17.6 every second. Some of us find hammer drills irritating to listen to, imagine 17.6 hammer-like blows being delivered to the nervous and endocrinal system, at a cellular level - might this not have a disruptive effect on the organism? Since the cells communicate to each other in the ELF range, these hammer-like blows of pseudo-ELF disrupts and derange cellular activities, leading to dysfunction, behavioural changes and onset of carcinogenic proteins which can lead to the organism developing tumours.

No comments: