Pages

12.05.2014

1772-1838 Life

I was just thinking about how a boy who was a neighbourhood bully to me...how about 15 years later, after moving out of the neighbourhood...how I forgave him for what he did to me back in the Fall of 1970.

This boy, Stephen Gressman, was my age. Years later I recognized him in the class picture from Rockwood Elementary School. We both attended Kindergarten together in the 1971-72 class.

In the Fall of 1970 I was siting on the north side of the corner of Harrow @ Warsaw Ave. This boy comes up to me...all I remember is that he fought me to the ground and he was stronger than I was...I didn't seem to have the muscles to fight him off.

In 1985 while I was going thru life issues of wanting to have my own son, I was thinking about Stephen. I think I even cried for him. I felt a connection with him.

I can't confirm whether this is correct or not, but my Divine info says that Stephen Gressman was involved in a pedestrian-car accident in 1984 and died.

I never crossed paths with him at any other school. I attended Kelvin High School 1981-85. He could have possibly gone to Grant Park.

So I think that, back in 1985 when I was asking the question "what would it be like to have my own son? "What name would I like him to have?" And that around the same time I had forgiven Stephen... I think that is how I ended up with my still to be born sons...Andrew & Stephen.

Divine info says that "In the past life in the 1800s, Stephen Gressman was a great soul to you (me). And you were a great soul to Stephen."

No comments: