Pages

12.07.2014

Randy Bachman, Reindeer, and Christmas Bells

Today I got to The Meeting Place church on time today.

After that I went to the Concert Hall to purchas a ticket for the Randy Bachman Symphonkic Overdrive (with the WSO). Literally got a front row seat.

Then went over to the RRC restaurant, and had pancakes and eggs. The eggs were the best part. Can't say much for the pancakes.

Andrew and Stephen both attended the concert. Incarnate people sat on either side of me, so my sons had to sit in between me and them (floating?) They said that the music was good but it was "too loud". I responded by saying that when they incarnate all concert music is loud like that and they'll have to get used to it.

Returned home around 17h.

Andrew said a couple of things...

"Horses sliding off of rooftops"

I said "Horses? Where?"

"Horses falling off of roofs"

"Do you mean Reindeer?"

Moonwalker or someone else informed him about what Reindeer are. Remember they came from another planet before that might not have had the story of Santa Claus with the Reindeer.

"Yeah" he replied.

Then he said "Christmas bells. Can you hear the bells?"



There was a quiet jingling sound I could hear in my left ear.

I said "yes. Where did you get them from?"

"From Heaven."

No comments: