Pages

12.15.2014

Stephen Energy Can Be Good Energy

My younger son said a few things to me tonight while he lay next to me, trying to get me to go to sleep... His spirit age was that of an 11 yr. old boy. It's been quite rare for Stephen to spend time with me these past few months, though I have kept saying to him "I want to get to know you more Stephen. I want to spend more one-to-one time with you". For example, last August we walked along west end Portage Ave. thru Omand's Creek Bridge together.

"You think that Stephen energy can't be good energy, but Stephen energy can be good for everyone".

He said that he perceived Andrew as my "favourite son". I said that probably tends to happen in families with oldest kids. I also said that "I want to have an emotionally close relationship with you Stephen...you are my son". He replied "That's the first time you said that to me".

No comments: