Pages

4.22.2011

Don't Focus on your Spirit Guides During Meditation

A couple of times this year, Daniel my main spirit guide, has noticed that sometimes when I start my meditation it is with the goal of being able to see or hear one of my spirit guides. He says not to do this...

Jim: (focusing on intent that if I meditate enough I will see or hear my guides better/more often).

Daniel: If you want to raise your level of consciousness, don't focus on us.

...

And he should have added to this advice by saying that by focusing on our guides, it creates sort of a loop - that doing so does nothing to help the external world and ourselves. Instead focus on clearing the chemtrails or moving out negative energy in my home or at the workplace or in public areas.

It is the difference between Service to Self and Service to Others.



I am sometimes feeling a certain kind of novelty in being able to see Daniel and Pete when they've tapped me on the shoulder - I wake up and one of them wants to show me something like my Book of Life (which looks like one of those large white Christian Bibles with the gold coloured edges), except that it had some text and a small coloured drawing on the left page and another one on the right).

Someone else might interpret this as a message (advice) for me to read the Bible more often. My intuition however tells me that this is my actual Book of Life retrieved from the Heavenly dimension. The book was pulled open approx. to the middle. After showing me this Book, Daniel backed up away from me and disappeared in my room.The apparition event all happened in about 5 to 10 seconds.

I have read that more advanced souls see their spirit guides and other people's guides ALL THE TIME. I'm not at that point yet.

No comments: