Pages

4.16.2011

I was a Spirit Guide to a 'Christopher'

Friday, April 15 2011 was my last day at work at Agriculture & Agri-Food, and I was feeling a bit like there was not closure in the sense that I feel like mainly the workplace bully supervisors who mistreated me during my years there have not yet had karma come back to them.

I've been reading about 'workplace bullying' and it seems like a lot of what was going on was that at some point I became a 'target' of this phenomenon.

So I called on my spirit guides, whichever ones would speak and give advice on this.

Moonwalker gave two bits of advice.
  1. You need to write a letter to yourself in a journal of all the things that were issues for you at work. This should take between 4 and 7 pages to write out.
  2. You need to heal of all the 'things they did to you'.
Moonwalker left me and said that if I call her, she'd be back.

Then another spirit guide, Christopher, addressed me by my birth name James, said that he has not had much interaction with me in this lifetime, but said that when I was a baby in the late 1960s that he'd look down at me (when I was lying in the crib) and comment to the other spirit guides on how cute looking I was. Christopher also said that I was his spirit guide in one of his prior lifetimes.

He didn't say (yet) during what time period I was Christopher's guide. I will have to ask him.

Cool.

See also:

Wikipedia - Workplace Bullying
Workplace Bullying Institute

No comments: