Pages

4.23.2011

Saw Muzzle from a Dog Spirit

Saturday April 22 2011 I was at my Aunt's home for the evening.

I was sitting with my Dad and my Aunt's friend at the dining room table. The lights were low.

To the left is the kitchen and the the only light from the kitchen was the aux. light from the stove.

My Aunt has had 3 dogs over the past 45 years that I have known here - Skippy, Toby, and Jenny They're all gone now.

There were no living dogs at my Aunt's home when I was there on April 22 2011.

This past week I have been meditating privately at home, about 3 times 30 minutes, so I have re-raised my consciousness in this past while.

Last night, out of the corner of my left eye, and going for about 10 seconds, I could see the slender muzzle the kind from a dog. It was coloured very dark grey, the same colour of body when I saw the spirit of my cat Smiles three times in 2009.

A few minutes later and I thought I could hear animal nails from paws walk across the kitchen floor. Now I'm not totally sure of the sound event because my Aunt's friend's chair had made  creaking noises, but it was different from the walking sound.... Hmmm...

Later I looked whether this light from the stove could have been causing me to see some figure on the right side of the doorway, but no, it was not.

I believe the dog spirit I saw was from my cousin's German Shepard cross (something) female dog Diva, who passed away less than 5 years ago.

No comments: