Pages

4.30.2011

I saw a Grey alien in my bathroom

Uh oh...

This is a biggie for me...

As you know, since I've been out of my job since April 15th I seem to have been experiencing more psychic stuff happening, and also during these past two weeks I have also been meditating or trying to with this chemtrail-caused upper respiratory blockage that still hasn't completely gone away yet.

OK, so chalk one up to something completely or nearly new...

While in psychic trance mode - that's where my eyes are open and the room around me fades to black ... I saw start to appear a Grey alien in ether form (not solid). He or it had the oval eyes and was looking at me, but just like the friendly little boys (Jolly Roger Boy, Andrew and his little bro' Stephen) that I had seen, this alien had emerged for a second then went away only to reappear a couple of seconds later in a different pose.

There was another Grey, probably his overlooker or supervisor, who seemed a bit older, and larger, and his mouth had a frown-like shape.

One of them, I can't remember which one now,  did motion with his hands to come with it or him. This being's fingers were twice the length of mine. I did not because I know from others' experience there are two kinds of Greys - benevolent (friendly) and malevolent (the ones who poke us with surgical instruments and have inserted electronic implants). I chose to stay. If I had chosen to go with them my body would have stayed behind while my astral body would have traveled to their lightship.

I stayed because I didn't know if they were benevolent or malevolent. I had love inside me and kept that frequency as much as possible. Also earlier in the day, I had gone to a Massage & Reiki session, so some of my energy was cleared.

While I was sitting on my covered toilet seat I was doing pranic breathing and I could see the soft light of my Guardian Angel Rexufufus, and I felt that he was there to protect my spirit self. Moonwalker gave me the advice "white light yourself to the hilt"... And that I did.

Still I saw this Grey or Greys - it appeared one at at time,but there may have been more than one. And I also saw some sort of hybrid creature, but I only saw it for short seconds and then it vanished.

I tried communicating it by telepathy but got no response.

The Greys are part biological part android beings that are subservient to some sort of Reptilian aliens out there.

The Greys have no body parts for creating children, and their race has been dying off because of this. So their "plan B" is to create hybrid Grey-Humans and they do this by taking our sperm and eggs and matching it up with theirs.

I read last year that this "plan B" has not been very successful. They hybrids are not healthy or something like that. In a way I empathize for them, and want the best for their race of beings, which are part of this part of this Galaxy.

The other things to note is that my own physical health is not exactly 100%. I have a couple of major illnesses - Type 2 Diabetes, Low Thyroid, and a few minor ones - my left ear canal is narrower than the right, I have Eczema, and some Gallstones.

Why would they want me as a specimen?

More later as more info becomes available...

No comments: