Pages

4.25.2011

Mom Says "I Love You"

While trying to fall asleep on the early morning hours of Saturday April 23 I hear what I think is my Mom (who died on January 3 2010)...

Mom/spirit: I love you, I love you, I love you.... (keeps repeating over and over again).

The next night, again I'm trying to fall asleep and I hear a woman's voice whispering...

Mom/spirit: I love you, I love you...you are special to me....I am special to you...

I asked who this spirit was, because as you know, I can only hear OR see spirits but not at the same time...My vibrational frequency at this time in my soul's progress doesn't quite allow that as of yet...

Mom/spirit: Mom......Mom.....Mom...can you hear me?

Me: Yes, sort of, but you're not coming in as loudly as (my Uncle) Rudy Sokalski (died 1995) as on March 2 2009 12 hours after Smiles the Cat dies and while at my parent's home I hear him loudly exclaim "Now that's the one I've been waiting for!". Or Fr. Brian Massie (died May 2009) saying "Jim, you won't get to Heaven if you keep treating your cats that way!"....I understand from reading books about transferring from the body to just spirit that it can take some time of reorientation and that that soul may need a bit of retraining to communicate telepathically to those of us still in a body.

No, I can't be 100% sure it really is my Mom because her communications are coming as loud as a whisper. Additionally my left ear has been having problems with wax and that just so happens to be the one she and her primary (female) spirit guide were using...

OK, so I think it's Mom trying to communicate with me, on Holy Saturday...Makes kind of sense because she was big on participating in Holy Week and this first event was in between Good Friday and Holy Saturday morning....

OK, now onto the second event...

She kept repeating (so that I'd receive the communication correctly) "You are special to me..." "I am special to you"...

OK...

So then I asked her, "what do you mean by 'special'? Are we 'karmically locked'?" It was like they didn't know what I meant...so I continued..."Are we both locked into incarnation together?" And then I heard a response that may have been a "yes".

At that there was a pause and then I asked a second question. "OK, how about the events of 2009?"

Her spirit guide answered that one and said "the events of 2009 are in the past, we are working on a new plan".

I interpret "new plan" as to be a new life plan for Mom/Rose.

But this is so soon after 2009. Is she (as a soul) ready to come back? I thought she would want more "vacation time" far away, perhaps on another planet or star system? Hey Mom, did you even check out the Sirius star system or Mars, or Jupiter or stuff like that?

In my case there was approx. 90 years of Heaven time in Earth years (1875 - 1966)...enough for me anyways to have a life review and have some fun, and learn about upcoming times on Earth.
But she was always complaining "Gee when do I get a vacation from his Hell hole?"

Anyways, I hope to have her come by more times so that I can hear her better and perhaps ask more questions just so that I'm sure it really is her.

No comments: