Pages

7.10.2011

BOOK: The Vengeful DJinn

Earlier this year a book written by paranormal researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Philip J Imbrogno was published.

Because of my personal experiences with a Jinn, I was curious to find out more about them, since up until maybe 2005 not much has been written or posted about them on the Internet or in books in Western culture. Lots of stuff via the Muslim faith but not as much in English.

This is starting to change as more and more of us raise our level of consciousness and as a result re-open our psychic senses like our 3rd eye, psychic hearing, and psychic feeling.

Rosemary was interviewed last year on July 10 2010 about their upcoming book about the Jinn/Djinn and I was excited for when it'd be published..

I bought a signed copy in the Spring and I have read some of it...The whole book is not totally devoted to Shadow Men but a chapter is. Maybe that's why the book hasn't held my interest 100% unlike some of the other books I've read recently, like Zecharia Sitchin's The 12th Planet, about the Annunaki from Sirius C.

Anyways, here's a link to the DJinn book...

No comments: