Pages

7.27.2011

Second Dimension Demon

This week I saw for the second time a 'demon elemental' which to me is defined as a spirit being with just a 'head' but without the rest of the body.

Last time I saw this shape was on November 4 2009 when two demon elementals pushed me off of my mattress and onto the floor, crashing into a plastic table where I had put my keys, some coins and stuff like that. These were brightly coloured (light yellowish/whiteish) but malevolent to me.

About 10 days ago I was at a friend of a friend's home and slept over there during the weekend.

There is a female sex demon at this home named Georgina, and she asked me 'do you want me?' ... When I said "no" she said other stuff like 'do you want to die tonight? There is an ambulance waiting for you.' I told her to 'buzz off'.

When I told my sister about this she said I should sage my apt. So I bought a stick this weekend, and a lighter and a metal bowl.

Did a sage smudge Sunday, and Monday.

On Monday / Tuesday early morning as I was going to sleep I partly opened my eyes and see this smaller head shape (non-human) that is floating along my heat register where I have my hygiene stuff on it. This elemental was almost as large/tall taking up the height of a 623 gram container of Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder.

It looks like this...



It appeared two dimensional and its facial features were darker than the rest of the face. It was two different shades of grey. It was kind of both minding its own business but also was just nearby my bed.

It was bigger than the dark grey/almost black 'blobs' that I had seen in my early childhood (which turned out to be my spirit guides) and the other blobs I saw on December 22 2009 that followed me home from the General Hosp. where my Mom had stayed.

Has anyone seen these?

I sensed it was neither malevolent nor benevolent, but my consciousness had seen it because I had been meditating near a sacred site (the Manitoba Legislature/Temple) and smudged my apt. recently. My pineal gland has been buzzing/vibrating recently too.

Maybe it wasn't even a Demon. Maybe just a plain two dimensional harmless elemental. And I sensed that in terms of soul age, going by Michael Newton's scale - Baby Soul, Young Soul, Mature Soul, Old Soul... this one was a late Baby Soul... It is quite possible that all of us looked like this millions or billions of years ago.

No comments: