Pages

10.03.2011

Chemtrail Storm Oct 3 2011

I've pretty much healed my Type 2 Diabetes by replenishing my Magnesium minerals inside my body. I'll write a separate post in more detail but here is what happened today.

I had bought a 2 litre 3% carton of milk today around 4 p.m. I was sitting outside my apt. trying to get some light from Sol. Since about 2 or 3 p.m. the chemtrail planes were covering more and more of the skies.

When it was covered up  so much that I decided to go back inside, I opened the milk and drank from a small cup with ice cubes. I drank a glass and then kept refilling it and refilling it.

The skies got so dark that I felt like sleeping, so I had a 30 min to 1 hour nap. Then woke up again. This time I added 2 tablespoons of Ovaltine to this 4 oz. cup of milk with ice. I had like 4 of those so that would be 16 oz. of fluid. With that I swallowed 1 Magnesium supplement pill with each glass of Ovaltine milk mixture.

I finished that milk in about 2 hours.

By 6:45 p.m. the sky cleared about 50% and my symptoms of tiredness and wanting to fall asleep vanished.

Unreal. It felt like I was fighting with the Devil, but I won this time because I didn't allow my Magnesium levels to fall to such a degree that I'd be sleeping for another 2 or 3 hours.

No comments: