Pages

10.27.2011

I'm Healing From Diabetes

I'm healing from Type 2 Diabetes.

It started in early August as my sister bought some Epsom Salt for using in the bath.

I bought some myself and found that it increased my energy levels immediately when sitting in it for a few minutes.

Then I went out and bought some Magnesium supplement pills and at the same time switched my bottled drinking water from Alpine brand Distilled water to Canadian Gold Artesian Spring Water from Marchand, Manitoba.

Over the next few weeks and around the same time I have been using Iodine to apply to about a dozen Morgellons sores spread out from my arms and legs. Eww, that's too many to count.

I bought some Apple Cidar Vinegar to pour 2 or 3 cups into the bathtub separately from the Mag. Salt.

The Morgellons sores seem to heal when I use the ACV, Iodine and Mag. Salt separately.

The one sore I had that started in 2006 is now mostly healed, thanks mainly to the liquid Iodine I've been applying.

I've also been taking a Pro-biotic to replenish good gut bacteria to help digest my food. I think also that since 2008 my stomach has gotten smaller because I wasn't eating enough food.

This week I started making homemade grilled cheese sandwiches because I must be craving something in there, but it's good to make them at home ...the restaurant variety cost more than $6 with a beverage now...too much in my view.

I also want to make homemade Iced Tea...Last week I failed at doing this because I poured still hot/warm tea from the kettle into a Rubbermaid jug...So I bought a glass jug and the seller said that even with a glass pitcher I should let the tea water cool down more or the glass pitcher will break.

My muscles feel more strong and not so weak like they used to feel these past few years ... now I realize this was from a lack of Magnesium in my precious body. So I'm happy this is replenishing...

A few weeks ago I had this idea of using my hair washing cup to pour ACV into my Left ear. After doing this for 3 or 4 sessions I had this puke come up and I left the bathtub to throw it up into the toilet... My bathroom light had previously worn out, but I could see a kind of dark reddish stuff with greenish stuff ... and ever since then my ability to swallow has improved and with it the physical sensation of food and liquids going down my throat feels soooo good again...almost sensual...LOL.

No comments: