Pages

10.31.2011

The Life Plan of Trees

Today I went grocery shopping to Safeway in Osborne Village, and I was not feeling  very lively. I was a bit tired from the icky weather, although not as deadly-icky as I had been in previous years.

I had this one bag of groceries on the way back and I decided to sit down on the Manitoba Legislature grounds. At first I sat down on one of the benches, and as re-discovering survival skills I used a tree twig to open my Tetra-pak of apple juice instead of using my keys.

Sat there for a few minutes then got up again to walk home.

It felt like one of the trees were inviting me to sit down against it.

As I sat down this particular tree and after a very short minute or two I saw this pic in my mind's eye. When trees communicate they present their ideas in square-shaped static (non-moving) images.

This particular tree showed me an Ochre-red (dark red) cabin in the woods.

I feel that this is what it was in a past life, also as a tree, OR it wants to be (ideally) this after it is cut down one day.

When I looked at the tree, there is not enough wood on it to make a cabin, but if there were other trees then it could be enough to make this cabin.

Cool, eh?

I will draw this as I

No comments: