Pages

10.15.2011

From Earth to a moon of Saturn

Done a meditation early Saturday morning around 12.30 a.m.

Didn't have any focus, just asked Daniel my spirit guide to show me something interesting.

I got into trance state and all of a sudden I started seeing waves, then particles, then I think flying by Mars, Jupiter, and ending at this moon which I think was Saturn's moon Mimas. I am not 100% sure it was Mimas, because that is one of the moons ii the Solar System that I can remember the name of. It could have been another moon, maybe smaller.

Couldn't pick out any details on this moon because it was spinning/rotating too fast. How do I slow it down so I  can see via my consciousness what is going on at this moon's surface?

Near the end of this meditation I did see/fly backwards to see the rings of Saturn so I basically knew where I was in the Solar System. Then I opened my eyes and was back here.

No comments: