Pages

8.03.2014

My Life Plan - BINDING and LOOSING

God, continue to help me manifest my life plan I agreed to before I was born... This includes:

* my two (future) sons - Andrew & Stephen, and possibly a daughter (Meghan?)
* a wife
* a job that I can handle
* large enough home that we can afford and maintain
* a vehicle to transport our family to places
* to afford a tutor or have someone in our family tutor our kids - home schooling
* enough $ to pay for really great vacations, including to warmer places during the winter.

* for help in finding and KEEPING my future wife/partner.

* for understanding by my future wife, to see past my weaknesses, and that I'd see past her weaknesses

* I LOOSE the required finances on our family to provide us with the BEST opportunities and experiences we can have.

* I BIND anything negative that would sabotage this Life Plan, and sabotage not just mine, but all above mentioned!

* I LOVE YOU Andrew, Stephen, Meghan (?), my future wife.

* I love you God, in all that God IS.

It's Time to have a Family. ... But first I must find a place to stay.

No comments: