Pages

8.09.2014

Modified Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel

Since I have joined the Cenacle group prayers with my friend in November 2012 I have included the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel...my version is modified to be simpler / easlier to say than the original.

Here's my version:

"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle against the snares and wickedness of Demons and Satan. BIND them and keep them safely away from us so they cannot harm us physically or spiritually, until they change their ways to be Beings of Light. Because they roam through this and other worlds, seeking the ruin of souls."

Andrew was listening to me just now praying the prayers as he has since July 17th, 2014.
His version adds a bit:

"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle against the snares and wickedness of Demons and Satan, monsters, and Spirit Guides that are not Spirit Guides..."

Andrew has advised that I regularly do deep breathing to raise my consciousness.

Tonight he said: "In the name of Jesus Christ your defenses are low," meaning that I need to eliminate all negativity from my consciousness in order to have more good in my life.

LOL. See, he's so good at helping me, and has a sense of humour.

No comments: