Pages

8.19.2014

Portal Between Our Plane and Heaven

I have figured out that when one of my guides says they're going up to Heaven, I can hear a tone frequency. I assume that this is what I experience when they are returning to Heaven after visiting with me, and that on their side they experience going thru the tunnel of light.

When I mentioned this last night Moonwalker added that she can open and close 3 portals. Each has a  Portal Name, and each can transport one instantly anywhere around this planet, to/from Heavenly realm. A third Portal accesses the Akashic Records for their charges.

There is a Portal Name that can connect us via Interstellar Communications to other star systems, like Alpha ********* my home star system before Sol, 500 ly away. I was told that I could send a msg. to Higher Consciousness of the planets of Alpha ********* 1 or 2, and that it'd take a while (several hours / days?) for them to receive the msg. and return one back to me. Andrew said to let him know when I've received the first communications from that star system.

All I said was:

"May the Creator bless your whole planet, from a former Alpha ******ian. Love LilZebra"

As of 19h36 19 aout 2014 I have not yet heard anything back.

I will write here when I do. But remember, I have been advised by Andrew not to reveal the name of the star system I came from.

No comments: