Pages

8.01.2014

Alpha ********* Star System



After asking several times which star system I came from before Sol (our sun), I found out today.

Leading up to this information was this.

I was asking Andrew where the ET ear implant came from... from his star system or mine?

He said it came from his, in the Aldebaran star system.

Then I thought, OK, is it possible that *I* could have also come from Aldebaran, prior to 28,000 years ago in time?

"No, you come from another place" was the reply.

I then asked what is the name of the star system where I'm from...

"Alpha "*********".


There is no such star named yet. The closest I can find on the Internet is one named by Earth scientists - Kepler 186. which is also about 500 ly away.
 
 He looked up some information and said that Alpha ********* is about 500 ly away and that it's a "pinkish red star".

I had some errands to run today...get my bike from the shop ... it was the Rear Derailleur that was worn out ... $22.

 Then I went to Polo Park to MTS Connect to put more air time on my cell phone $33.

Then I went to The Apple Store and used one of their iPads to search Wikipedia on 'Alpha *********' .... NOTHING...that doesn't mean the information is incorrect. It just means that the star probably goes by a number designation by NASA or some other space organization.

I asked him why Moonwalker didn't have the information. He said that she just couldn't access it.

I'm OK with keeping the ET ear implant, if it has some connection with the Aldebaran beings. I guess it serves some useful purpose.

PS: I was told by Andrew NOT to reference the name of the star system because it would disrupt the natural order of things. It is not for me to release the name of this star system before its time. So sorry there. Hopefully one day by the right people.


PS: He also said it was NOT Kepler 186 that I am from.

PS: The star system has at least two planets - 1 & 2. I had lived on '1' for one lifetime and spent the other (250,000 years) on '2', then came to Sol.

No comments: