Pages

7.30.2014

Cabin cabin cabin

Years ago, sometime in the late 1990s, I had some communications with my future son.
I asked him to tell me more about himself. I remember the moment. It was around midnight and I was standing right at my ghetto blaster portable stereo.

He said "Cabin cabin cabin" which means "Working for (some) cabin time".

Back then there was no outlet, aside from a personal journal, to share this information. Also I did not (yet) believe in reincarnation or that there was life in other star systems.

When I asked him again to tell me about his life in the Aldebaran star system, he repeated the saying "We'd say ... Cabin cabin cabin" which means "working for cabin time".

The other thing he told me was "we'd say 'How's your morning?" instead of "good morning" to others.

So the cabin bit most likely means that, in his recent past life in the Aldebaran system, his family had rented a cabin and that to get there his (Dad?) would have to save up for a bit to live there in the Summer".

No comments: