Pages

11.01.2016

Alpha Pectaurus Star System

Two years ago (2014) I was informed by my spirit son Andrew, that I've been incarnating in the Sol star system (our sun/star) on Earth where I've been the past 28,000 years.

Prior to this I had incarnated for 250,000 in a red dwarf star system 500 light years away, Alpha Pectaurus.

I don't have any memory of life on Alpha Pectaurus 2, also known as Ion (pronounced Eee Ahn). So I have not been told nor do I have any sense or memory of being there.

I was not told where Alpha Pec. is in the night sky. It could be in the West or the East. I don't know. The reason I was told was that the existence of a red dwarf star system 500 ly away is probably not acknowledged or known by scientists and needs to be kept secret for them to discover.



No comments: