Pages

11.15.2016

Mama's Boy Moms / Overprotective Moms


I was told, when I was little, before I had my current phys. and mental health issues..."no" you cannot pick up" "no, you cannot feed" your sister.

What you see in this video clip of two other strangers - an older brother and a younger sister (could have been a younger brother too) is what I desired to do with Pat in '73-75.



Some of these photos show Mason (the boy) laying next to Mercedes (thegirl)..Ouch...Maybe the boy shouldn't be so close to his sister like that. He might roll over on top of her. She is too delicate...This is what I learned from my Mommie growing up. Girls are too DELICATE to be too close to. Better to "look but don't touch".

We cannot go back to the past. But please god (divine)...please bring me a lil one to interact with like this...

Yes, I already have Andrew & Stephen my spirit sons, but they are in spirit and are not acknowledged by clinical-type persons.

Please.

---



Basically this is what I wanted to do with my sister Pat back in Sept. / Oct. 1975 when she was age 2 yrs.
Mom said "No!".
41 yrs. later and Pat almost cut me out of my Dad's Will. Had it not been for other sister , I would have been left with 10% proceeds from the Sale of the family home.
This is why sibling BONDING is crucial to good relations decades later.
But overprotective Mommies are just being SELFISH for thinking of Mommies' needs FIRST.
Little do they know how TOXIC relations they are sprouting.
---
wrote on Building Boys's Timeline. 3 November 2016 03:12 Hi,
I have been a member of this group for some time.
I have a nephew who just tuned 8 yrs. one week ago.
He has a Mom and a Dad. They are in the process of divorcing.
I believe that my nephew is a Mama's Boy and that the is in danger of inability to develop healthy relationships with Women once he becomes an adult.
I have tried bonding with my nephew, but every time I try, he is sitting on his Mom's lap or is conversing with his older sister (10 yrs.).
My Dad just died in Sept. and my Mom is deceased since Jan. 2010.
I feel that now that my parents are gone, they cannot question me wanting to bond with my nephew.
So what's the best way to go about this?
Just to note, my sister has dominated him so much that I have never ever had the opportunity to pick him up and just hold him and bond with him. Sister is just always there with him. Sister has said that her husband has been disinterested in his son, but now that I have had a conversation with her soon to be ex-...he has told me that the therapy that he and his son had a while back has helped. The downside is that ex-husband/father will have every other weekend with his kids.
The next time I see him will most likely be Christmas Eve.
I intend on picking him up into my arms, making a selfie video. I have no other photos of nephew with me.
I am sure that sister and nephew will balk at my interest in him. But I don't want nephew to grow to be dysfunctional in adulthood and not be able to form healthy relationships with women.
I believe that nephew is still fixable.

No comments: